RENEW YOUR SKIN TONE AND TEXTURE
Any scar on the body can be treated with this non-invasive option with no downtime. A combination of the procedure and other methods can be used for faster results. You will notice that your skin glistens pink after your first treatment. The patient’s progress continues throughout the treatment period. Treatments are usually recommended in a series of two to twelve for maximum results.
The goal of microdermabrasion is to improve the overall tone and texture of the skin. In this treatment, abnormalities originating in the epidermis and most superficial layers of dermis are corrected. Silk peeling is another name for this procedure. Almost all types and colours of skin can be treated with this procedure.
Those who have the following skin concerns can go for this microdermabrasion procedure:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne and acne scars
- Hyperpigmentation, age spots and brown spots
- Enlarged open pores and blackheads
- Dull looking skin complexion
- Uneven skin tone and texture
How does it works?
- It provides long lasting results and there is an immediate noticeable improvement
- It results in a smoother young looking complexion
- The treatments are so effective with little to no down time
- The highly efficient silk peel handpiece allows perfectly uniform abrasion and deeply delivers the vitamins and anti-oxidants to the skin.
- Abrasion precision, effectiveness, reliability, robustness and durability, render it most effective, absolute excellence and optimal results