RENEW YOUR SKIN TONE AND TEXTURE
WHY DO I NEED MESOTHERAPY HAIR TREATMENT?
During hair mesotherapy, medications are injected into the scalp. Epidermis, dermal connective tissue, the circulatory system, the immunological system, and the nervous system are impacted.
There might be recovery from certain types of alopecia, such as androgenetic alopecia, alopecia areata, and telogen effluvium. Although this procedure helps prevent hair loss, limited scientific evidence suggests it does so.
The mesoderm (the middle layer of the scalp) is the part of the scalp that causes the maximum hair loss, so mesotherapy treatments can be tailored to address the problem. Essentially, it encourages hair growth, treats thinning hair, prevents hair loss, and repairs damaged hair strands. The benefits of strengthening hair follicles can also be noticed. Hair follicles are moisturized, and any infections are also wiped out.
IS HAIR MESOTHERAPY SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE?
· A hair mesotherapy treatment may be an option for someone who suffers from severe hair loss.
· It is effective for those with a particular type of baldness.
· It facilitates the treatment of hair loss.
HOW DOES HAIR MESOTHERAPY BENEFIT THE HUMAN BODY?
· Mesotherapy promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss.
· It boosts hair growth by strengthening hair roots.
· It makes hair look healthy and lustrous.
· Mesotherapy is effective for all hair types.
· It strengthens and repairs damaged hair.
Are there any side effects or risks?
If you seek mesotherapy treatment from a trained professional, you’ll be less likely to suffer side effects and risks. Symptoms include minimal pain, swelling and redness that subside after a few days. Occasionally – nausea, sensitivity, itching, bruising, bumps at the injection site.