What You Need to Know About Alopecia
Hair loss can signal another problem within your body. In addition, you can treat it before much hair is lost. Consult a dermatologist if you have hair, skin or nail problems. You will be examined by the doctor to determine the cause of your hair loss and what treatment you can expect.
Alopecia is characterized by the following symptoms:
• Hair loss or loosening from the root: This may be the result of combing or washing your hair, causing thinning of the hair.
• A gradually receding hairline: Hair on the forehead may suddenly fall out. Females may notice a widening of their hair part. This is a common occurrence.
• Balding in patches: This condition can affect either the scalp or beard.
• Full-body hair loss: You are more likely to get an infection if you lose your lashes or nose hair.
How Alopecia is Treated Surgically
• The process of transplanting hair: It involves transplanting hair from good-growing parts of the scalp into balding spots
• Hair restoration: Removes any bald patches from your head, then covers the area with hair
• Expansion of the scalp: Stretches hair containing areas of the scalp in order to reduce balding
TIKSHA is a leading provider of alopecia treatment in Chennai. At TIKSHA, we offer surgical and nonsurgical alopecia treatments. Hair normally grows back after a medical condition is treated or medications are changed if your hair loss stems from an underlying condition or reaction to a medication.
Your dermatologist can offer medications and procedures to treat alopecia. Your treatment will depend on what is causing your hair loss.